Administrative Assistant – Lufkin/Nacogdoches, TX
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Townsquare Media has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. As an integral member of the radio station’s administrative support staff, this position requires an outgoing personality and professional but friendly demeanor, with the ability to be flexible and multi-task in a busy atmosphere.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting in monthly client billing process
- Accounts Receivable including collections, processing credit applications, and posting payments
- Accounts Payable, processing payable batches each week
- Maintaining filing system of Market Controller for the market
- Printing, Mailing all Seize The Deal vouchers from the market
- Assisting all customers/clients that come into the market and directing them to the appropriate department to handle their needs.
- Assisting Market Controller as needed
The best candidate for this excellent opportunity must have:
- The ability to produce highly accurate work without getting bogged down in the details
- Radio and/or traffic experience is a plus but not required
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and able to work under pressure to meet timely deadlines
- Extensive computer experience in various software applications. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, and Word. Experience with Powerpoint or graphic design software helpful
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to act independently and in a team
Please email resume to: email@example.com or visit the office at 1216 S First St to fill out an application and drop off resume.
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.