Diddy denies that a $1 million per episode salary for his role as a panelist on Fox's Fox's The Four: Battle For Stardom could lead to the cancelation of the show.

According to a report Page Six posted yesterday night (Jan. 3), execs feel the Bad Boy CEO's salary is too large, and that's led to some problems with negotiating Diddy's contract while putting the future of the show in doubt. Now, Diddy has pushed aside that notion.

“[This] story is completely false,” Diddy told Page Six in a statement. “I have a great working relationship with Fox. They have been great partners with me and my family, and this is not how I conduct business. I love this show. It is very special to me.”

The Four: Battle For Stardom is one that finds Diddy acting as a panelist alongside DJ Khaled, Meghan Trainor. Former Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie acts as the host.

While the show, which earned some viral fame because of a Diddy meme last year, echoes a mostly similar format to other big-time music competition series, Page Six says its ratings have failed to show much of an increase. 

The out;et's source also claims that Fox believes Diddy "is the show" so they won't do it without him. Apparently, the network already tried to get hip-hop mogul to lower his rate, but he wouldn't budge. Their decision regarding the series' future isn’t set in stone yet, but if their negotiations with Diddy aren't successful the show could be in danger.

See 10 Critically-Acclaimed Books Rappers Live By