Golden Globes Red Carpet
Like the cooler best friend of the Oscars, the Golden Globes usually turn out to be a bit more sassy. Sure, lots of honors and speeches happen during the telecast (some award winners are listed below) but really, most people just want to check out the red carpet. Right? Here are some highlights! Who was the best dressed celebrity? Who's attire was your least favorite?
- Best Supporting Actor, Movie: Christian Bale, “The Fighter”
- Best Supporting Actor, TV: Chris Colfer, “Glee”
- Best Dramatic TV Series: “Boardwalk Empire”
- Best Actress in a Comedy Movie: Annette Bening, “The Kids Are All Right”
- Best Supporting Actress, TV: Jane Lynch, “Glee”
- Best TV Series, Comedy: “Glee”
- Best Picture, Drama: “The Social Network”
For the full list of winners head over to Vulture.com.