K-FOX 95.5 Internship
Complete your college internship with K-FOX 95.5
Want to break into the ever-changing world of radio and digital media? There's no better place to start than by interning with K-Fox 95.5. Whether your dream career is hosting a morning show on the radio, mixing in a night club, becoming a marketing expert, or directing movies, there are plenty of internship opportunities at K-FOX 95.5 and Townsquare Media to immerse you into the world of digital media.
We offer internships during all academic semesters (Spring, Summer, and Fall) in many of our business departments.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Must be able to commute to and from the offices in Lufkin, 1216 South First Street
- Nights and weekend availability is required
- A working knowledge of the East Texas area is recommended
- Interact with listeners at station events ranging from retail appearances to shows and events
- Perform data entry and Internet research projects, and assist with filing, mailing and other office duties as assigned
- Writing copy for promos with Nationally Syndicated programs.
- Actively pulling content to maintain the station website with content, graphics, pictures, web contests and other interactive media
- Ensuring that station vehicles are prepared to successfully execute station events
- Representing the station in a positive manner at various station events
- Responsible for assisting the Brand Managers and on-air talent with daily tasks as well as special projects
- Contesting, and updating jock personality pages
- You will learn what it takes to put together a commercial from start to finish
- Interns will also assist with the station website content. Learn about website maintenance through a hands-on approach in the field.
- Writing articles and assisting in research of entertainment topics
For more information, or to apply for this position, email your resume and/or request for an internship position to Dan Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org