Thinking of popping a few tops this weekend?  Well if you had the Grab Opener for Bottles you could do two at once!  I thought this was a very cool idea awhile back and I am pleased to see that they are available for sale now on the inventor's website.  Now the actual name for the product is the GrOpener.  I know, sounds like it's groping the bottle.   But since it is the "Grab Opener" it was the best name they could think off.  Because a GraPener sounds too much like crap.  Grabpener?  Nope that's worse than GrOpener.  Don't want anyone grabbing my pener.  Can you think of a better name?