Who is the Highest Paid TV Actress? [VIDEO]
Well that would be the lovely and talented Sofia Vergara, according to Forbes magazine, She earned $19 million in the past year. With the Emmy nominations coming out this year, it’s time to take a step back, and see who really deserves all this money and attention. Well I would say Vergara does. My wife and I watch Modern Family every time there is a new episode.
But if you really look into where all that money comes from, it’s not just the TV show, but lots of other things. She is a spokes model, in English and Spanish, for Burger Kind, Pepsi, and Cover Girl — just to name a few plus she even owns her own production company. Vergara also has a clothing line at Kmart.
Here is a list of what the rest of the highest paid TV actress make, from Forbes Magazine.
2. Kim Kardashian – $18 million
3. Eva Longoria – $15 million
4. Bethany Frankel, $12 million
5. Khloe Kardashian Odom, $11 million
6. Tina Fey, $11 million
7. Mariska Hargitay, $10 million
8. Zooey Deschanel, $9 million
9. Felicity Huffman, $9 million
10. Ellen Pompeo, $9 million
11. Kate Walsh, $8 million
12. Teri Hatcher, $8 million
13. Marcia Cross, $8 million
14. Kaley Cuoco, $8 million
15. Alyson Hannigan, $7 million
16. Marg Helgenberger, $7 million
17. Melissa McCarthy, $6 million
18. Julianna Margulies, $6 million
19. Kyra Sedgwick, $6 million
20. Courteney Cox, $5 million\
And just to remind you why Sofia Vergara is on top, here she is doing a great opening monologue from SNL this past season.