Where Are Next Week’s 5,000 Vaccine Doses Going in East Texas?
The Texas Department of State Health Services has earmarked another allotment of 5,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses for Deep East Texas for the week of February 8. This will be the 9th week of allotments sent to counties throughout the state.
So far, nearly 4.5 million vaccine doses have been allotted through Texas. In Angelina and Nacogdoches Counties, nearly 13,000 persons have received at least one dose of the two shot regimen.
Here's a rundown of next week's allotment set forth for businesses, clinics, hospital, and/or pharmacies across the Pineywoods:
- Angelina County And Cities Health District, 503 Hill St., Lufkin - 2,000
- Brookshire Brothers Pharmacy 272 N. Marcus, Alto - 100
- Brookshire Brothers Pharmacy 210 E. Cherokee St., Jacksonville -100
- Cherokee County Health Department, 803 College Ave, Jacksonville - 300
- Brookshire Brothers Pharmacy 425 N. Main St., Rusk - 100
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Goodman 349 Private Road 8430, Jasper - 100
- East Texas Community Health Services, 1309 S. University Dr., Nacogdoches - 100 Kroger Pharmacy, 1215 North St., Nacogdoches - 100
- Memorial Family Medicine, 1002 N. Mound Street, Nacogdoches - 200
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital, 1204 N. Mound Street, Nacogdoches - 500
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital Professional Group, 1023 N. Mound Street, Nacogdoches - 200
- Brookshire Brothers Pharmacy, 1253 W. Church St., Livingston - 400
- Brookshire Brothers Pharmacy, 14981 Old Trinity Rd., Onalaska - 100
- Tyler County Hospital Family Medical Clinic, 104 N. Beech St., Woodville - 700
If you are wanting to get vaccinated or have any questions about the vaccination process, please contact your local hub or distributor.