The 2012 Celebrity Arrest Record of the Year Goes to…
The 2012 celebrity criminal of the year is. . .
The LiLo Disaster Story, which seems to never end, has hit a new high this year, with another 4 arrests to add to her ever growing collection of court dates, felony charges and house arrest bracelets.
• On November 29, 2012, She was charged with four separate crimes in two different states, one for reportedly punching a woman in a New York nightclub and then three charges all related to a June car crash in California.
• October 10, 2012, Police responded to a disturbance call at the Long Island home where Lindsay was staying with her mother, the two allegedly had some sort of physical altercation. However, no charges were ever filed.
• On September 19, 2012, Lohan was arrested on a hit and run accident where a man claimed that, “She hit his knee while trying to park her Porsche Cayenne near the Dream Hotel”, according to Hello Online. The charges were ultimately dropped due to insufficient evidence.
• On March 29, 2012, Lindsay completes her probation for her DUI and is then placed on informal probation for the theft that occurred at the Kamofie and Company jewelry store back in January 2011.
• On March 14, 2012, LiLo was accused of apparently sideswiping a person with her car, outside a Hollywood hotspot and then fleeing the scene. Once again no charges were filed due to lack of evidence.
All the charges, arrests and reports filed over the last few years leave us all wondering the same question, when will Miss Lohan officially become a celebrity felon? Even though it didn’t happen in 2012, don’t let your hopes down Lindsay Crime Lovers, there’s always 2013.