Today is THE day to Help The Family Crisis Center Of East Texas [VIDEO]
Your Facebook page could be used to help hundreds of victims of Domestic Violence right here in East Texas today.
Family Crisis Center Of East Texas needs your help to win Toyota’s 100 Cars For Good program. They were selected as a finalist from more than 4,000 applications nationwide, and today is voting day! They are getting a Senna Mobility Mini Van to help transport victims of domestic violence and their families to doctors appointments, counseling, and you can help!
Today from 9:00 a.m. to 10:59 p.m. visit www.100carsforgood.com vote for them via your facebook account. It’s super simple and only takes a second to help this deserving cause.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. ‘Like’ the Family Crisis Center of East Texas’ Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/fccet
3. Click here: https://apps.facebook.com/carsforgood/
4. Click on the green VOTE tab
5. Click on the Family Crisis Center of East Texas (the 4th one down)
6. Click on VOTE
7. Click on Confirm
I spoke to Joe Loving of Loving Toyota and they have computers and Ipads in the showroom all all day today that you can use to vote!
Here is the video that they used as their entry in this contest.