5 Things to Know about the Nacogdoches Wine Swirl 2020
If you have never been to the Wine Swirl this is a great event, especially if you love wine. The City of Nacogdoches Main Street have made tickets available and the 8th Annual Wine Swirl tickets are going fast. The event is 4-8pm on Saturday, February 8, 2020. It is designed to put a spotlight on Texas wineries. Their will also be local and regional food trucks along the historic brick streets.
Proceeds will be used to enhance the beautification and promotion efforts of historic downtown Nacogdoches. Tickets can be purchased at the Fredonia Hotel and Convention Center or by clicking here!
5 Things To Know about Wine Swirl 2020
• Wineries will be stationed outside of Downtown shops in booths-- you know...like a wine Festival.
• Tickets includes access to the event gate, a wine glass for sampling and purchasing wine, and a commemorative bag for holding wine bottles.
• You will be able to purchase glasses and bottles and drink them in the street at the event while you shop.
• Attendees will have the opportunity to enjoy wine samples from Texas wineries-- but you are encouraged to purchase a glass of something you love!
• Food will be available for purchase from several local and regional food trucks, and there are downtown restaurants.
Plan to attend the official after party at The Fredonia Hotel & Convention Center. The Nac Pac Jazz Trio will be performing and the Nine Flags Bar located inside the hotel will be offering specials for our guests.