5 Reasons You Need to Eat Crawfish Today
Did you hear the news? Crawfish prices have dropped. In a time where many of us feel that we don't have much to be excited about, we truly find jow in this. As if you need an excuse to go out and eat crawfish, here are some reasons you should get takeout from your favorite mudbug slinger.
1. Crawfish is CHEAP CHEAP! Remember when crawfish prices were up in the $7's? Not any more. Say hello to that $3 a pound special. We love saving money.
2. You're supporting our local economy. There are several businesses that depend on you getting your crawfish fix. Let's not let them down!
3. It's a reminder to wash your hands. With Covid-19, the struggle is real remembering to wash our hands and not touch our face. Eating crawfish is a perfect reminder to NOT touch our face and to keep washing those hands.
4. Clear up those sinuses. If you're not sweating while you're eating crawfish is it even Crawfish? Time to clear out those sinuses so people aren't wondering if you have the Rona or not.
5. Treat yoself! Isn't it sad that we can't go out and enjoy some of our favorite restaurants? Well, this is like that perfect treat for being so good all week and practicing safe social distance.