Nominate An East Texas Child For The 2023 Kidd’s Kids Trip
- 30 Years Of Making Memories
- Nominate Any Child That Meets The Requirements
- Make Memories That Last A Lifetime
As any family with a special needs child knows, all of your money goes to one thing - caring for that child. The Kidd Kraddick morning show understands this and for 30 years they have been making magic for deserving families all over Deep East Texas.
In 2017 we had three families go on the trip. It was one of my greatest joys to tell all of those K-Fox 955 families that they were going to Walt Disney World in Florida on an all-expense paid trip escorted by Big Al, Kelly, J-Si, and the rest.
Celebrate 30 years of magic this year by nominating a child from our area to go on the trip. I would love nothing more than to see off another batch of families at the airport from our area.
Where Do We Nominate Kidd's Kids In East Texas?
The trip happening this November is completely funded by you, the listeners of the Kidd Kraddick Morning Show. Every deserving family going on these trips is hand selected by the Kidd's Kids staff from your submissions.
The one thing they have in common is that they all have life-altering or life-threatening conditions. Every last detail has been thought of and the families can leave their wallets at home.
The kids, all their siblings, and their parents are completely covered by donations, and you can donate right now at kiddskids.org/donate. If you know of a child that meets the following requirements no matter your relation to them, you can apply now for the 2023 trip.
- The child must be between the ages of 5 and 12 years old at the time of the trip.
- The child’s illness or disability must be one of the following: diagnosed with a chronic/terminal illness OR be physically challenged OR have an impairment due to a birth defect or accident/injury.
- The child and their family must reside in a Kidd Kraddick Morning Show radio listening area. “Listening area” is defined as being able to listen to the show on the radio in the child’s home city.
- The child’s family must show a financial need (being otherwise unable to afford a trip of this nature).
The application deadline is Wednesday, June 14, 2023. The trip is coming up from Thursday, November 16th - Monday, November 20, 2023.
40 Kids From Texas Went Missing In March